Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Photography

I love photography.  It all started with a girlfriend of mine, Allison Barker.  I tell people that she's the "real deal".  She spent 4 years at Northern Arizona University studying photography and is quite talented.  in the past few years I have actually started picking up the camera and taking my own pictures.  This blog is a way for me to showcase my work to you.  I hope you enjoy them and will consider me to be your  next photographer!

The pictures below are of one of my best friends, Nikki.  She's so special to me.  I was privileged to take her maternity pictures for baby #2, Deacon.  I can't wait to meet him!




Her oldest, Mason, is two and a half years old and loves dinosaurs.  He spends most of his days roaring.  He wasn't a big fan of having pictures taking of himself but I managed to get one good one, after which he declared, "I did it!"




No comments:

Post a Comment